Be Well Magazine July 2022
We’re thrilled to present another great winter issue of Be Well.
Our feature story focuses on the adorable Bentley, a mental health assistance dog who “works” with his owner Janette for NSW TrainLink on the Blue Mountains train line.
You’ll also get the chance to meet a couple of rt health’s lovely members, Rita Young and Michael J Nicholls.
And, there’s much more. We’ve put together some informative articles about:
- Making sure your health cover matches you needs and lifestyle
- Making the most of your Extras cover during the winter months
- rt health’s own Alison Weatherill and her inspiring story about her cancer journey
- Optimising health for shift workers, plus
- Two great recipes for healthy winter meals.
Please enjoy this edition of Be Well. We hope you enjoy it as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it together for you.
Take care and be well